Openbay is an award winning and industry leading e-commerce automotive services marketplace that delivers new customers to your automotive service center
Join the growing number of select service centers on Openbay benefiting from the increase in demand for automotive services
New Customer Acquisition
Openbay delivers new customers having an immediate need for repair and maintenance services. Types of customers include consumer households, commercial and private fleets.
Booked Service Appointments
Openbay notifies you when a vehicle owner books service with your business. Information includes: date and time of service, service requested, vehicle info and customer contact information.
Get Discovered Online
Participate on the Openbay marketplace to gain exposure to new customers in your area that may have otherwise not been aware of the services offered by your business.
100% Automated Marketplace
Openbay automatically responds with price estimates on behalf of your business – 100% automated. Acquire new customers 24/7.
Access to Millions of Vehicles
Gain access to millions of vehicles through Openbay partnerships with industry leading companies in the insurance, ride-share, and roadside assistance industries.
No Monthly Fee
Openbay collects a modest fee when it delivers paying customers to your business. Upon joining, your business receives a free online business profile boosting your online presence.
See how the Openbay marketplace helps its users with auto repair and service.
The time to participate on the marketplace is now. Join today.
Automated Price Estimates
Openbay boasts an automotive service catalog that can generate millions of service estimates based on your labor rates, parts margins and more.
Accurate Tax Information
Openbay is in compliance with state, county, city, and local sales tax rates at the “rooftop-level” so the exact street address corresponds to the correct sales tax rate.
Detailed Price Estimates
Today’s consumer demands detail prior to taking their vehicle in for service. Openbay estimates include auto part descriptions, labor rate, labor time, and tax information.
Business Profile Shared
Your business information shared; services offered, customer rating and reviews, amenities, certifications, hours of operation, warranty, and directions.
Customizable Service Appointments
Ability to customize how service appointments are booked.
Easy Account Setup
Openbay can have your account setup and active in minutes on the marketplace once your application is approved. Training is included with account setup.
Time to Re-Think Your Business Strategy
How consumers and businesses shop for automotive services has changed due to the pandemic.
Vehicle owners that have a need for service turn to online platforms for research and service acquisition. Ideally, they want the entire transaction to be online too. The Openbay marketplace is an ideal platform to find, book and pay for automotive services. It’s also an ideal platform for automotive service centers to acquire new customers that have an immediate need for service.
There is no risk at all for an automotive service center to join Openbay. Your business will have unlimited access to vehicle owners in need of service in your area. There is no limit on the number of service requests to participate in. And there is no monthly fee.
How Openbay Works
- Service requests are entered on Openbay by its users, 24/7
- Openbay automatically delivers service estimates to its users based on information provided by participating service providers
- Customer selects provider, date and time of service, and secures their service appointment with a method of payment (payment code is provided)
- Service is performed by the provider – additional services / repairs may be offered at the time of service
- Upon completion of service, provider enters customer payment code in the Openbay dashboard for payment processing of service
- Customer payment method is charged full invoice amount. Openbay sends payment to provider less a small transaction fee all within 24 hours.
Openbay Desktop and Mobile Apps
Your Openbay account can be managed via desktop and mobile app (iOS and Android are available).
There is no limit on the number of staff members associated with each account or location. Openbay mobile apps allow Service Providers to:
- receive detailed information on service requests; YMM, requested services or problem, and notes
- manage service appointments
- exchanging photos and videos during service
- answer questions about service via private communication; text, email
- provide customer with real-time updates on service
- process consumer service payments
Vehicle Tow Drop-off Program
Become a member of the Vehicle Tow Drop-off program to receive inoperable vehicles towed by roadside assistance directly to your service center, 24/7.
Average repair order for an inoperable vehicle is $500 – $700. Openbay has access to over a million tows annually.
This is an opt-in program, no monthly fees to join. Available now in select areas of the U.S.